- Offering 0.02% basic accuracy, 0.1μΩminimum resolution, 1A maximum test current
- With measurable range 0.1μΩ~3.3MΩ.
- Anti-interference measurement is achieved by protecting the probe used by the port and increasing the test current.
- Using the sorting indicator (option) with loud volume sound to accurately judge whether it is qualified or not at the production site.
- Equipped with RS232/RS485/LAN interfaces and EXT I/O port, HT3544 multi-channel resistance meter is especially suitable for supporting ATE line to complete automatic test.
HT3548 portable resistance tester operation interface
- Compact and portable structure with powerful function
- Unique measuring conductor length function
- Unique 300mA current test
- The measured value automatically maintained and stored
- Has stable measurement value (average function)
- With thermoelectric compensation function(OVC)
HT3548 portable Resistance Tester is suitable for the following application
|Display||4.3 inch VFD display|
|Measurement items||ESR, temperature|
|Basic accuracy||0.1%±10 reading (3mΩ,30mΩ,3MΩ); 0.05%±4 readings;0.02%±2 readings(the other ranges)|
|Measurement speed||5 meas/sec|
|Maximum test current||DC 1A|
|Temperature||Range:-10°C ~60°C Accuracy:±1°C|
|Correction||Short-circuit reset for all ranges|
|Internal data storage||Store up to 2400 test data|
|Signal source||AC 1kHz, Test current: <150mA|
|Other functions||OVC, length conversion function, temperature correction|
|Power supply||12V/1700mAh lithium battery, AA (LR6) Alkaline Batteries x 8|
|Dimensions||208 mm (L) x120mm (W) x 52mm (D),without sleeve|
|Accessory||Standard:HT9363-B test probe,HT9348,power cord,12.6V charger, lithium battery|