HT3542 Precision DC Resistance Tester is one of the highest-precision DC resistance testers in the industry.
HT3545 DC resistance tester is 6 1/2 and 1.200,000 display, the minimum resolution can measure 0.01μΩ. Its basic accuracy of 0.01% is quite fit in the inverter motor coil inspection and other fields requiring high-resolution resistance measurement.
The HT3545 features high-speed test cable anomaly detection and extremely short measurement cycles, with a maximum sorting speed of 2.2 mS, ensuring high-speed and reliable sorting every time.
HT3542 is a compact version of HT3545.
- Thermoelectric compensation (OVC)
- Testing range 0.01μΩ to 1200 MΩ
- Low power resistance measurement
- Test cable open circuit detection function, suitable for OS inspection of automatic production lines
- D/A output
- Automatic test function
- External control I/O port, RS-232 interface, Ethernet port, temperature test interface, analog input and output port, especially suitable for supporting automatic equipment to complete automatic test.
3542 High Speed High Precision DC Resistance Meter Software Operation Interface
Each test end is divided into 2 test lines, and a constant current source is added between the test lines. When the DUT is short-circuited at the test end, the current source outputs a low level, otherwise it outputs a high level. Use in this way to check whether the test object or test line is in good contact.
Broken test leads and poor contact with the test object will lead to misjudgment of the insulation test, which may cause defective products to flow into the market. In order to prevent this kind of situation, we have a standard contact check function, which can notify the disconnection or poor contact to prevent the above situation.
PCB Board Test
For some PCBs with high requirements in aerospace, automotive electronics, etc., it is required to test their vias and traces. With the support of multi-channel switching equipment, HT3545 precision resistance tester offers its scanning and switching at the speed of 2ms per channel.
HT3542 single-channel Resistance Tester is suitable for the following application
- HT3542 single-channel tester is applied to small signal contacts, small fuses, leads, small magnetic parts, motor coils, transformer coils, solenoids, chokes, wiring harnesses, connectors, relay contacts, fuses, resistors, conductive coatings, conductive rubber.
- Suitable to resistance testing requiring high accuracy
- Used to test high speed and multi test point resistances
- In fast sorting of large quantities of electronic components
- For resistance measurement of high, medium and low conductivity resistance materials.
- Fit to characterize the low resistance characteristics of electromechanical components under the low current 100mA and low open voltage 30mV conditions
|Display||3.5 inch TFT-LCD|
|Measurement parameters||DC resistance|
|Test scope||10mΩ~10MΩ,9 ranges|
|Measuring current||DC 1A-0.5uA|
|Measuring speed||FAST(2.2ms), MED(50Hz:21ms,60Hz:18ms), SLOW1(102ms),SLOW2(202ms)|
|Signal source||1A DC, Max:5.5V|
|Humidity range||23℃，less than 80RH|
|Calibration||Short-circuit reset for all ranges|
|Comparator||10-bin sorting, output signal HIGH/IN/LOW|
|Data storage||Support with PC software and store in PC|
|Trigger||Internal, manual, bus trigger|
|Other||Test lead anomaly detection|
|Interface||External IO, LAN,RS-232|
|Power supply||Voltage:100VAC～256VAC; Frequency: 50Hz～60Hz; Rated power:15VA|
|Size & weight||325mm*215mm*96.5mm(L*W*H) 2kg|
|Accessories||HT9348 temperature probe, PB36 connector,HT9344 test clip, HT9800 communication cable, power cord|
|Model||Channel No.||Type||Test Accuracy||Resolution||Display|