CHT3545/CHT3542 Precision DC Resistance Tester is one of the highest-precision DC resistance testers in the industry.
CHT3545 dc resistance tester is 6 1/2 and 1.200,000 display, the minimum resolution can measure 0.01μΩ. Its basic accuracy of 0.01% is quite fit in the inverter motor coil inspection and other fields requiring high-resolution resistance measurement.
The CHT3545 features high-speed test cable anomaly detection and extremely short measurement cycles, with a maximum sorting speed of 2.2 mS, ensuring high-speed and reliable sorting every time.
CHT3542 is a compact version of CHT3545; CHT3545 is high configuration with a higher price.
- Thermoelectric compensation (OVC)
- Testing range 0.01μΩ to 1200 MΩ
- Low power resistance measurement
- Test cable open circuit detection function, suitable for OS inspection of automatic production lines
- D/A output
- Automatic test function
- External control I/O port, RS-232 interface, Ethernet port, temperature test interface, analog input and output port, especially suitable for supporting automatic equipment to complete automatic test.
|Display||3.5 inch TFT-LCD|
|Measurement parameters||DC resistance|
|Test scope||[LP OFF] ranges from10mΩ~1000MΩ,12 ranges||10mΩ~10MΩ,9 ranges|
|[LP ON] ranges from 1000mΩ~1000Ω,4 ranges|
|Measuring current||Less than DC 1A~1μA[LP ON]DC 1mA~5μA||DC 1A-0.5uA|
|Measuring speed||FAST(2.2ms), MED(50Hz:21ms,60Hz:18ms), SLOW1(102ms),SLOW2(202ms)|
|Signal source||1A DC, Max:5.5V|
|Humidity range||23℃，less than 80RH|
|Calibration||Short-circuit reset for all ranges|
|Comparator||10-bin sorting, output signal HIGH/IN/LOW|
|Data storage||Support with PC software and store in PC|
|Trigger||Internal, manual, bus trigger|
|Other||Test lead anomaly detection|
|Interface||External IO, Anlog,LAN,RS-232||External IO, LAN,RS-232|
|Power supply||Voltage:100VAC～256VAC; Frequency: 50Hz～60Hz; Rated power:15VA|
|Size & weight||325mm*215mm*96.5mm(L*W*H) 2kg|
|Accessories||CHT9348 temperature probe, PB36 connector,CHT9344 test clip, CHT9800 communication cable, power cord|
The CHT3542 multi-channel resistance tester is a new generation product from Hopetech Technology. Each model has two-wire and four-wire switchable modes. They realize maximum two-wire 48-channel resistance test and four-wire 24- channel resistance test. Based on the identical circuit design of the classic model CHT3542 resistance meter, CHT3542-12 and CHT3542-24 is outstanding in anti-interference performance, make it very suitable for supporting automation equipment to complete automatic test.
CHT3542 instrument comes standard with RS232/RS485/LAN and I/O interface, especially suitable for supporting automatic equipment to complete automatic test.
CHT3542 multi-channel resistance tester is able to work in a single-channel test and multi-channel test
It has two-wire and four-wire switchable modes. Each two-wire single-card can test maximum 24-channel and four-wire single-card can test maximum 12-channel; two-wire dual-card can test maximum 48-channel, four-wire dual-card can test maximum 24 -channel
- Support multi-channel test, up to 24 test points via four terminals
- Rich interface for automation equipment
- Unique 300mA current test
- With automatic test function
- CHT3542-12/24H can guarantee test accuracy
- Measure range of 10mΩ~10MΩ, 0.01% basic accuracy
HT3542 portable Resistance Tester is suitable for the following application
- CHT3542 single-channel tester is applied to small signal contacts, small fuses, leads, small magnetic parts, motor coils, transformer coils, solenoids, chokes, wiring harnesses, connectors, relay contacts, fuses, resistors, conductive coatings, conductive rubber.
- Suitable to resistance testing requiring high accuracy
- Used to test high speed and multi test point resistances
- In fast sorting of large quantities of electronic components
- For resistance measurement of high, medium and low conductivity resistance materials.
- Fit to characterize the low resistance characteristics of electromechanical components under the low current 100mA and low open voltage 30mV conditions
CHT3542 multi-channel resistance tester is special for measurement of three-phase motor coil; inspection of connectors and wiring harness; inspection of relay contacts; inspection of welded parts of battery terminals
|Model||Channel No.||Type||Test Accuracy||Resolution||Display|