The HT3554 portable battery tester is designed for large current and strong anti-interference to provide fast, complete and accurate diagnosis in internal resistance and voltage for backup UPS batteries and lead-acid batteries. Without stopping the instrument, HT3554 can carry out UPS online measurement and rapid diagnosis of deterioration of the batteries, much increasing the test efficiency. The built-in automatic data storage function can store up to 2400 sets of data.
HT3554A/B/D Handheld Internal Resistance Battery Tester is the company’s key high-speed tester for accurate battery internal resistance and voltage test in the battery industry.
As a handheld tester, the 3 models are lighter and smaller than desktop instruments, but their accuracy and speed is comparable to the bench top tester since they use the same circuit design of the classic HT3563.
Powered of lithium battery and dry battery, HT3554 can still work in the harsh field and air transport limited areas to facilitate the use of dry-cell battery.
HT3554D has a minimum resolution of 0.0001mΩ, maximum voltage and auto trigger voltage of 1000V and fastest test speed is 100mS.
HT3554A/B/D Portable Battery Tester
- HT3554A/B/D is a precision test for ordinary batteries. Handheld design, lighter and smaller, but their accuracy and speed comparable to the bench top tester.
- Ultra-wide test range, voltage test range up to 1000V (HT3554D only)
- Test speed faster than HT3554
- Inspection of high-voltage battery pack and battery module
- High-speed mass production inspection of various batteries
- For large, medium and small (low impedance) component inspection and high volume production inspection
- Special fuel cell stack inspection
- Research and development measurement for batteries
- Simultaneously check internal resistance (IR) and battery voltage (OCV) at high speed
- Fit for various types of battery in the market such as: lead-acid batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, lithium batteries, nickel-chromium batteries, lithium batteries
|Display||4.3 inch TFT-LCD display|
|Measurement items||ESR, DCV|
|Basic accuracy||Resistance: 0.5%|
|Measurement range||Resistance:0.0001mΩ ～ 30.000Ω|
|Signal source||AC 1kHz; open circuit voltage: <5V; Test current: <150mA|
|Auto and manual test mode in 5-level range|
|Sampling rate||20 meas/sec,3 meas/sec|
|Temperature||Range:-10°C ~60°C Accuracy:±1°C|
|Correction||Short-circuit reset for all ranges|
|Comparator||200 set storage date|
|Internal data storage||Store up to 2400 set test data(upgradable to 4800 set)|
|Interface||USB, EXPORT(port execution hold function)|
|Power supply||12V/1700mAh lithium battery, AA (LR6) Alkaline Batteries x 8|
|Maximum rated power||4VA|
|Dimensions||208 mm (L) x120mm (W) x 52.5mm (D),without sleeve, weight:0.81kg|
|Accessory||HT9363B,HT9371,HT9348，USB mini cable,charger,0370 belt|
|Model||Resistance accuracy||Resistance range||Resistance accuracy||Voltage range||Performance characteristics|
|HT3554||±1%||0.001mΩ ～ 3.100Ω||±0.05%||100μV～60V||Special for online measurement for UPS batteries|
0.0001mΩ ～ 30.000Ω
Handheld design, lighter and smaller, but their accuracy and speed comparable to the benchtop tester.