1. How to select HT3563 series battery internal resistance tester?
The difference between each model in HT3563 series battery meters is the test voltage range.
Model Test voltage range
No difference in test accuracy, resolution and resistance range.
2.Troubleshoot when the test has no data to display
whether the test line is well connected;
whether the test line interface is loose;
whether the test clip is in contact with the product;
(2)Check the test range.
If the test value is greater than the range, the test will have no display value.
It is recommended to turn on the automatic range function during the initial test, and then lock the range after clarifying the test value range;
(3)Check the trigger mode
The tester trigger modes are including internal trigger, manual trigger and external trigger, there is no display after the test line is well connected, check whether the trigger mode is set as internal trigger (INT);
3.The screen parameter only has resistance or only voltage
Turn to the setting interface page, check whether the test mode is set to R or V, and set the test mode to R-V to display the internal resistance and voltage normally.
4. The tester has no signal input and output when used with PLC
(1) Check whether the trigger mode is external trigger (EXT);
(2) Check whether the wiring of the HANDLER pins is correct;
5. No response when used with the host computer
(1) Check if the RS232 serial cable is connected properly
(2) Is the COM port selected correctly?
(3) Is the command sent correctly?
6. The test data is not accurate, any solution?
Using the zero-clearing function. Short the test clip correctly, and observe whether the internal resistance and voltage are 0. If it is not 0, press the 0.ADJ button to confirm the operation and clear the tester.
7. The test data is unstable, why?
(1) The tester uses the Kelvin four-probe test method. Check whether there is a short circuit between the test line and the object to be measured. If there is a short circuit, it is a two probe test, which results in unstable data and contact resistance.
(2) If it is a self-made test line, check if +,-of DRIVE and +,-of SENCE are entangled. If not, please make sure to entangle them.
(3) Do not put the test leads close to metal plates and other objects, especially the unwound parts should be far away from the metal, otherwise the test value may be unstable due to the eddy current between the metals.
(4) If it is a self-made test line, please reduce the length of the test line as much as possible (best within 5m). The test line is too long, it is easy to accept noise, resulting in unstable test values.
8. HT3563 series battery tester applications
The 3563 series battery internal resistance tester can be used to test various lithium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries, button batteries, cylindrical batteries, and soft-pack batteries. It is used to test DC voltage and AC resistance.